All self managed super fund are required to be audited annually by an approved auditor. A SMSF audit involves conducting a financial and compliance audit of your super fund. The auditor has to be familiar with the Australian taxation guidelines.
Connect Accounting Pty Limited
Connect Accounting Outsourcing provide you with an independent SMSF audit solution which you can trust for both quality and efficiency. We provide cost effective and secure General compliance and Super Fund accounting services to Australian accounting, bookkeeping, financial services and tax practices. Our Process is simple and easy to follow.
Benefits of SMSF Audits conducted by Connect Accounting Outsourcing,
- Fast turnaround services. We aim at maintaining turnaround of less than one week for most of our funds.
- Electronic processes. Several processes are electronic and therefore reduces client’s paperwork and time consumption in handling audit documentation.
- Qualified SMSF Auditors. Clients have a peace of mind that their SMSF audits are being handled by a qualified and experienced SMSF Auditor.
- Advanced technologies. We are always looking forward for new and advanced ways to achieve efficiency in our audits.
- Reliable and efficient services. We work with our clients to achieve a service that is reliable, timely and efficient.
- Australian Auditing Standards. We understands the nuances of finance terms and tax laws operating in Australia and perform the audit in accordance with the Australian Auditing Standards.
- Proper compliance standards are maintained under the ATO guidelines
- Reduced risk of ATO Audit
Posted on February 11, 2014, in Accounting and tagged Accounting outsourcing, Accounting outsourcing australia, accounting outsourcing services, Australian accounting outsourcing, outsourcing accounting India, outsourcing accounting work, SMSF audit, SMSF outsourcing, super fund accounting. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.