Xero or Saasu
For the growth of a business, a clear vision of financial data is necessary for the business manager. For better understanding of their business operations at anytime, managers need to be equipped with concise, clear and up to date financial information of their business.
There is a new term, Cloud Computing, evolving in the accounting field. IT is a general term for anything that involves delivering of hosted services over the Internet. Cloud computing enables businesses to be highly competitive in the industry. Through multi-user access, any user can access the data at any time using the Internet connection and can also provide invoices to the customers on the spot.
These cloud computing services are now available for small and medium business operations in Australia through the use of Xero and Saasu (Online accounting softwares). Connect Accounting, a leading Australian F&A firm, caters to a vast range of accounting services including smsf audit, taxation, financial management and accounting outsourcing services using cloud computing. These softwares can manage day to day bookkeeping of businesses, but they have some differences, which help in choosing suitable software for the business.
Xero and Saasu both have many features similar in terms of accounting for business transactions and competitive prices. Their reporting capabilities give end-users a wide range of printing options, file formats, and emails. The accounting software programs are accessible and readily available in a variety of currencies.
- Xero (accounting software) is in high demand now a days among accountants and bookkeepers, as client’s information can be easilyaccessed at any time and location.
- Xero has an all-inclusive payroll tool which enables the end user to manage employee obligations sufficiently through the creation of aba files intended for the bulk of employee payments, track employee entitlements, and execute automated super payment process.
- Xero has the ability to easily integrate third party add-ons to increase system functionality.
- Xero has an intuitive bank feed feature that matches payments against purchases and thus reduces bookkeeping costs and time.
- Xero’s dashboard display can be customized allowing you to view the most significant financial aspects on the front page.
- Xero provides item and service type invoice, allowing businesses to lay down details of their operations when necessary.
- Saasu (accounting software) allows the conversion of sales quotes into invoice. This software is extremely useful for businesses in the construction industry and for those that produce a large amount of sales quotes.
- Saasu has strong focus over the inventory aspect of a business, allowing end users to send purchase orders to suppliers, which are tracked through the business’s inventory.
- Saasu allows users to email large volumes of invoices, offering a customizable professional email template.
- Saasu has the ability to easily integrate third party add-ons to increase system functionality.
- Saasu also contains very flexible and customizable function to allow users, to create multiple budgets for distinct time frames.
- Saasu is slightly cheaper when obtaining a monthly subscription form.
It is very clear that both Saasu and Xero offer different key features that depend upon the type of business you operate and the features you are looking for, in order to decide your accounting software.
Posted on April 10, 2014, in Accounting and tagged Accounting outsourcing, Accounting outsourcing australia, accounting outsourcing services, Australian accounting outsourcing, outsourcing accounting India, outsourcing accounting work, SMSF audit, SMSF outsourcing, super fund accounting. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.